Dust is often the number one problem when it comes to keeping our homes clean. It can quickly reappear after we have dusted and if we leave it to build up for too long it can start to form tumbleweeds like clumps! Let’s keep our homes dust-free with an ultimate homemade dusting spray. This recipe is simple to make and what’s more the olive oil keeps the dust at bay so it doesn’t come back too quickly! Let’s get started!
What you need:
- A glass of water
- 4 tablespoons of white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 10 to 15 drops of tea tree essential oil
- Spray bottle (you can reuse a cleaning spray bottle)
The video :
The steps :
1) Start by pouring the glass of water into the bottle
2) Next add the ingredients one by one without forgetting anything: vinegar, olive oil, tea tree essential oil.
3) Screw on the bottle top tightly and shake well. (You will need to mix before using each time)
4) Spray your cloth before starting to dust your surfaces. You’ll see instant results with this homemade dusting spray!