People in the know are aware that sometimes a plant’s success relies on a few simple techniques for enriching soil. Today’s gardening tip is not complicated but it could make all the difference. You can use a raw egg to effectively enrich the soil thanks to nutrients released when it decomposes. This technique can help potted plants grow and be healthier.
What you need:
- An egg
- A pot
1) Start by putting soil at the base of the pot around 5 cm deep.
2) Place your egg on top being careful now to crack it. Cover it with soil.
3) With a screw driver make 5 to 6 holes in the soil which are about 2 cm deep.
4) Place 1 or 2 seeds into each hole and cover with a little soil.
5) Water your pot but make sure that it is not wet when touched.