Stretch marks happen as the skin has no choice but to crack. We often blame our fluctuating weight but hormones can also have a lot to do with it. Zebras might look beautiful with their stripes but we don’t always feel the same about these striped marks on our breasts, hips thighs or our bottom!
We have to be honest there is no magic cream or oil out there that can make these lines disappear for good but there are, all the same, some very effective ways to help blur the lines. However you need to remember to apply regularly. Here are a couple of natural treatments that you can try.
What you need:
Recipe 1 :
- 80 ml of rose hip
- 2 ml of mandarin essential oil
- 2 ml geranium essential oil
- 1 ml lavender essential oil
Recipe 2 :
- 30 ml sesame oil
- 10 ml argan oil
- 10 drops of rose essential oil
1) Find the ingredients for making your chosen recipe. You can find the ingredients in an organic shop, specialist herbal shops our online if there are no shops like that nearby.
2) Next you should mix the ingredient onto a sterilised bottle. We’d advise you to choose a glass container which is tinted if possible.
3) Massage the areas you’d like to treat with this mixture. You should ideally apply both morning and night!