Not content with giving you bad breath, the smell of stale cigarettes can also get into surrounding fabrics. Obviously, that includes the clothes you are wearing, but also couches, arm chairs, any clothes left lying around, cloths, curtains and bed clothes. To get rid of this unappetising odour without having to go to the drycleaner’s, here is a mixture you can make at home, with ingredients you are sure to have around the house.
What you need:
- 3 glasses of hot water
- 1 teaspoon of bicarbonate of soda (ideal for neutralising odours)
- The juice of 1/4 of a lemon
- A spray flask
1) Mix the three ingredients in a container.
2) When everything is well mixed, transfer it into the spray flask.
3) Spray it on to the affected fabrics, and there you go! It’s as easy as that!
If you want to be really thorough, have a look at the related articles below….