Blonde hair can be hard to maintain, and at this time of year, you may notice that the summer took its toll.. The sun, sea and chlorine over the holidays certainly put it to the test. The worst part is that the blonde colour can sometimes take on an unattractive greenish tint, mainly because of the chlorine in swimming pools. This happens mainly to people who wear a cool or an ash blonde, or brighter blondes whose colour has faded after multiple washes, and they start noticing some greenish reflections in their highlights. Rather than advising that you avoid swimming pools and hair colour, we have an effective technique to reduce the effect.
What you need:
- 5 or 6 sachets of aspirin
What to do:
1) Start by dissolving the sachets of aspirin in one litre of water.
2) Once it is ready, apply the mix to your hair.
3) Leave it to work for 10 minutes.
4) Wash your hair as normal.
You can repeat this treatment if necessary before your next shampoo.