Far be it from us to give you the feeling that you have salespeople or telemarketers in front of you, but the trio we want to tell you about today is nothing short of magic! And contrary to what you may think, we’re not exaggerating! It involves simply combining three trusty elements: bicarbonate of soda, hydrogen peroxide and…. time – all without scrubbing! This little mixture is all you need for even the most resistant stains, and particularly so that you don’t end up having to throw out your old baking trays, that have been used umpteen times, and which are starting to show the signs of it…. If you have the choice between scrubbing like a madman or waiting a few hours for the magic to work, who wouldn’t decide to wait?! Read on to see how it works.
What you need:
- Bicarbonate of soda
- Hydrogen peroxide
- A little patience!
1) Sprinkle the bicarbonate of soda on to the baking tray.
2) Spray on some hydrogen peroxide.
3) Sprinkle a little more bicarbonate of soda to finish.
4) Leave it to work for a few hours. Around two hours should do the trick – enough time to get another few jobs done!
5) Wipe the tray down to remove the product, and watch the stains disappear.
Before / After: