In our articles we have taken care to give you full proof tips using natural ingredients and essential oils. Carrots are often known for giving your skin a good complexion, brighter eyes and even help to manage the appearance of freckles. Here is a nourishing face cream recipe using a carrot infused oil and carrot essential oil to leave your face with a good complexion.
This cream suits all skin types even older skin. It will leave the skin feeling soft, supple and will give it a natural glow. It also has a very nice smell thanks to the geranium rose and carrot essential oils which are brilliant for revitalising the skin. What are you waiting for? Make your own face cream for a radiant complexion in winter when your skin sees less of the sun!
What you need:
- 45 g of Shea butter
- 60 ml of carrot infused oil or carrot oil
- 10 drops of carrot essential oil
- 10 drops of geranium rose essential oil
- 7 drops of vitamin E
- Empty airtight pot, cleaned and sterilised
1) Start by putting the Shea butter into a bain-marie so that it can melt over a low heat. Don’t forget to stir the mixture from time to time.
2) Take the Shea butter off the heat. In a bowl add the carrot oil and mix until it is smooth and incorporated.
3) Place in the fridge.
4) When your cream has cooled down you can add your vitamin E and the essential oils and beat together well.
5) Transfer the cream into a pot and keep cool in the fridge.