People might differ when it comes to what makes people beautiful. However in general we all tend to place a lot of importance on our teeth. Everyone wants white, well looked after and nicely aligned teeth so they can have the “perfect” smile. We all know how important it is to brush our teeth so they stay in a good, healthy condition. However when it comes to whitening our teeth it is a different story. Some people have naturally ivory teeth while other people have teeth stained yellow as a result of drinking tea, coffee, alcohol and smoking cigarettes. However you can try a natural teeth whitener using a mix of essential oils. It really couldn’t be any easier!
What you need:
- 40 drops of tea tree essential oil
- 30 drops of lemon essential oil
- 30 drops of mint essential oil
- A glass bottle (tinted is always better)
These three ingredients combat bacteria promoting a better dental hygiene. Lemon essential oil brings even more whiteness to your teeth and it’s abrasive powers can get rid of tartar build-up. Mint essential oil gives the mixture a pleasant freshness and reduces dental pain. Lastly tea tree essential oil fights against dental plaque and build up that discolours your teeth.
1) Pour the above ingredients into your glass bottle.
2) Close and then shake to get a nicely blended mixture. Now you are ready!!!
3) Each time you brush your teeth, squeeze the toothpaste onto your toothbrush as usual and then add two drops of your mixture. Brush your teeth as normal.
4) Do this for three weeks then have a week rest. After this week off you can restart the process if required.