In this article we will be looking at a more general tip than one our granny might have up her sleeve. (That being said some grannies today are more tech savy than we think and do everything they can to embrace the new technology!) We’ll show you how to clean your keyboard with your own homemade cleaning paste. Remote controls and keyboards are the ideal places for crumbs and dirt to get stuck. This happens all the more frequently if you eat crisps or cakes while touching the keys!
It’s not easy to clean your keyboard by the usual methods. We’ll show how to make a home-made paste which will make cleaning your keyboard simple and fuss-free!
What you’ll need :
- 250 g of transparent artisan glue
- 8 g of bicarbonate soda
- 30 ml of saline solution for contact lenses
- Food colouring (the colour of your choice)
- Pour the glue into a bowl and add the bicarbonate soda.
2) Mix well.
3) Add a few drops of colouring to give the paste a nice colour and mix carefully so that the colour incorporates into the mixture
4) Finish by adding the saline solution to the mixture. Mold the mixture with your hands which should now have a paste-like consistency.
5) How to use it: Leave the paste on your keyboard or remote control allowing the dirt and crumbs to stick to the paste. When you lift up the paste the grime will now be attached to the paste instead of your keyboard!