If you like to take care of your skin you will know that it is important to choose your cosmetic products carefully. It is completely pointless to spend crazy money on lots of expensive products. Instead it is better to watch what type of products we use on our skin and what benefits they have.
This parsley soap only contains good stuff for the skin and has multiple benefits. It gives you a brighter complexion, remove impurities and dead skin and reduces spots and blemishes appearing on your face. The ingredients protect the skin and help repair cells while keeping your skin looking youthful. So what are you waiting for? Let’s get started!
What you need:
- 60 g glycerin soap
- 125 ml parsley infusion
- 125 ml green tea infusion
- 50 g of organic honey
- 20 g powdered milk
- 20 g oat flour
To make the infusions, use 2 or 3 tablespoons of each of the plants mentioned above for 120 ml of boiling water.
1) When your tea infusions are lukewarm, add the honey to the mixture with the powdered milk and oat flour. Mix until you have a smooth paste and all the ingredients are mixed together.
2) Melt the soap in a bain-marie.
3) Once it has melted into a liquid remove from the hob and mix with the rest of the ingredients. Set aside to cool.
4) Pour the mixture into molds and leave to solidify.
How to use it?
Use the soap at least 4 times per week. Avoid soaking the soap in water so it doesn’t lose it’s form or break up too quickly. Rub the soap with wet hands and then use the foam on your hands to cleanse your face, rubbing into the areas with blemishes. Leave the soap on your face for 5 minutes and then rinse.