After we have had a good nights sleep we can often expect to wake up with a rested complexion. However, the reality is often the complete opposite even if we have slept well. At night our skin does all that it can to stay on form as when our body is resting our skin is in turmoil. Our skin’s cells regenerate, the epidermis is strengthened and the micro-circulation is activated. Nighttime is a key moment to give your skin a helping hand with a lovely, homemade night cream. This serum will makes the skin bright, fresh and deeply hydrated.
What you need:
- 15 ml Argan vegetable oil
- 10 ml Jojoba vegetable oil
- 5 ml Prickly Pear vegetable oil
- 3 drops of Chamomile essential oil
- 3 drops of vetiver essential oil
- Glass bottle (Tinted if possible)
1) Start by pouring the argan oil, jojoba oil and prickly pear oil into the glass bottle and mix well.
2) Next add the essential oils and shake once more. Your serum is already ready!
3) Decorate your bottle with a label that identifies the product and the date it was made and even the ingredients if you would like.
How to use it
Shake the serum well before using so that the oils or well incorporated. Apply a few drops onto your clean and dry face using very gentle circular massaging movements so that the product can penetrate into the skin.
This product can conserve for a long tie considering it is homemade. However you need to make sure that it is kept in a cool and dry environment. If should last up to 8 months.