Have you decided to make your own home cleaning products? You are wise. The products sold in shops are often expensive, highly chemical and not very good for the environment. Here we will show you how to make your own tablets for cleaning the toilets. It is quick and very easy.
What you need:
- 120 g baking soda
- 30 g nitric acid powder
- A bowl
- A spoon
- 1 teaspoon of washing up liquid
- An ice cube tray
What to do:
1. In a bowl, mix the baking soda and the nitric acid.
2. Gradually add the washing up liquid, mixing well each time you add some.
3. Once the texture is grainy, like sand, place the mixture into the ice cube tray.
4. Compress the cubes well into the tray so that they are very compact. Leave them to dry for 4 hours. If the mixture overflows, press it back into the cube.
5. Take the cubes out of the mould and store them in a jar.
And there you go! It’s done! The results speak for themselves.