Do you have a ring that is too big? It can happen that your finger has gotten smaller or that you have small fingers and can’t buy fashion rings that are your size. If your rings are falling off your fingers this little trick will help!
What you need:
- Clear nail polish
- A ring that is too big
- Glue gun
1) Apply a very thin layer of clear nail varnish onto the inside of the ring to protect it.
2) Once the varnish has dried, put the ring back on your finger to look at the space that needs to be filled.
3) Apply the glue into the inside of your ring.
4) Leave to dry for a few minutes and before it is completely dry, press it down to smooth it into the shape of the ring.
5) Try it on, and if the ring is too big add some more glue.
You can easily remove the glue if you have add too much.
Step by Step video: