Say goodbye to eating ineffective packets of mints! This natural and easy to make mouthwash will give you fresh, pleasant smelling breath. It eliminates bacteria and naturally combats bad breath, thanks to the lemon which is a natural antiseptic, and the cinnamon and honey with their antioxidant properties.
What you need:
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon of honey
- 2 freshly squeezed lemons
- A resealable glass jar
1) Mix the cinnamon and the honey with a little hot water.
2) Add the lemon juice and mix everything together.
3) Pour your mixture into the glass jar and put it in the fridge.
4) Gargle with with your mixture for 30 to 60 seconds and swallow it.
This mouthwash acts locally, but also internally, as it works on the gastric tract, which can be implicated in bad breath.