Cuts, scratches and other scars are unsightly and affect our self esteem. This is why we are proposing a natural cream for treating a wide range of skin ailments. This disinfectant cream has anti-inflammatory properties.
The key to its efficacy is found in the following ingredients:
- Beeswax, which is conditioning, healing, nutritious and antiseptic.
- Cocoa butter, which is an antioxidant and which protects the skin.
- Vitamin E, which repairs skin that has been damaged by free radicals.
- Calendula which is anti-inflammatory and antiseptic.
Here is how to make this healing treatment:
What you need:
- 100 g of beeswax
- 100 g of cocoa butter
- 50 g of calendula essential oil
- 50 g of olive oil
- 50 ml of comfrey extract
- 1 capsule of vitamin E
- 5 drops of lavender essential oil
1) Melt the beeswax in a bain-marie and add the cocoa butter. See that it mixes well. .
2) Add the calendula essential oil and the olive oil.
3) Lower the heat and use a wooden spoon to stir it.
4) Introduce the comfrey extract, the vitamin E and the lavender essential oil to the mix. Leave it on the heat for a minute before removing it.
5) Pour your mixture into a sterilised container and leave it to harden in a cold, dark, dry area.
To use the cream, you simple have to massage in a small quantity using the tips of your fingers, three times a day. Leave the skin absorb it, you don’t need to rinse it -in fact it’s better not to. The cream will easily keep for up to a month.