When temperatures rise, so do their side effects! Although we may be delighted to make the most of the sun’s rays in the beginning, we can soon get sick of the heat. After a long, hot day, our legs feel heavy, and we feel exhausted. As a preventative measure, get the odds on your side by keeping the ingredients we recommend in this article to hand, so that you can create this refreshing gel as needed. But beware, you could get addicted! Peppermint and cypress essential oils provide this gel with its refreshing effects, and the aloe vera soothes and hydrates the skin. Something tells us that you’ll soon find you can’t do without it!
- 2 tablespoons of organic aloe vera gel
- 5 drops of peppermint essential oil
- 5 drops of cypress essential oil
1) Take the indicated amount of aloe vera gel and put it into a container.
2) Next add the essential oils and stir well.
3) It’s time to apply the gel! Massage the mixture in, starting with your toes and moving gradually up your legs in the direction of your heart.
Bonus tip: this gel will provide an incredibly cooling effect if you store it in the fridge! Ideal for the hottest days of summer.