You no doubt have a a pair of leather shoes tucked away in your cupboard. Leather is a hard wearing material known for it’s ability to withstand a lot. However as time passes leather can start to lose its original shine. If this happens you know that the time has come to do a little maintenance to bring life back into this pair of leather boots. You don’t need multiple special waxes! Raid you kitchen and try out this great simple method.
What you need :
- 60 ml of olive oil
- 60 ml of vinegar
- 10 drops of essential oil
- Tooth brush
1) Pour the ingredients into a bowl.
2) Stir the mixture a little with the toothbrush. At the same time you will be soaking the head of the brush with the mixture.
3) Rub your shoes with the tooth brush.
4) Finish by wiping your shoes with a cloth to give them a polish and to get rid of any excess liquid.