Dry, curly or frizzy hair takes a huge amount of care to keep it in good condition. If it doesn’t get the nourishment it needs, it can quickly start to have a straw like look and becomes difficult to style…. In short, the results are less than beautiful! However, you don’t necessarily need to buy multiple products, as proven by this one cheap ingredient that everyone has in their kitchen: butter! This is how to use it.
What you need:
- Unsalted butter
What to do:
1) Allow the butter to soften.
2) Apply it to the lengths of your hair, concentrating on the tips to nourish them well.
3) Cover your hair in cling film, and then cover that with a towel. The heat that is created will boost the action of the mask.
4) Leave it to work for at least 20 minutes, up to a few hours if possible, for soft, shiny hair.
5) Wash your hair with your usual shampoo.
If the ends of your hair can get very damaged, have a look at this article on what you can do to prevent this from happening.