We can often have tiling in our homes. It is easy to maintain but when you like to prepare your own products yourself it can sometimes be difficult to create an effective mixture that is perfect at cleaning all surfaces. However this is now possible with this simple, environmentally friendly and economical cleaner than can do everything. It can clean without leaving a trace, it can clean up any grease and is an excellent disinfectant! This homemade cleaning product can work on any type of tiling but should be used on porous materials. What is more you only need three ingredients! Read on to find out how to prepare this mixture.
What you need:
- 700 ml of liquid black soap
- 2 tablespoons of bicarbonate of soda
- 1 tablespoon of white vinegar
- A litre bottle or more
1) Pour the black liquid soap into the bottle.
2) Next add the white vinegar and the bicarbonate of soda.
3) Close the bottle and then shake to make sure the mixture is well incorporated.
4) Add a bottle top quantity of the mixture to 5 litres of water.
5) Mop your floor using this mixture as usual.