If you are looking for an all-in-one hair care product that will keep your hair healthy, shiny and soft then this herbal conditioner is what you need. What’s more your hair won’t fall out as much and your hair will be dandruff free. As well as using all natural ingredients, this hair care is good for your scalp and helps to regulate sebum production. Far from weighing down your hair with grease and without drying it out, this homemade, herbal conditioner will leave your hair glossy and in radiant health.
What you need:
- 500 ml of water
- 250 ml of apple cider vinegar
- 50 g of fresh rosemary
- 6 drops of rosemary essential oil
- 6 drops of mint essential oil
- Spray Bottle
1) Boil the rosemary in the water for 30 to 40 minutes on a medium heat in a lidded pan (you don’t want to lose any steam).
2) Filter the infusion and leave everything to cool to room temperature.
3) Add the essential oils and the vinegar to the mixture. Stir and then leave the mixture for 12 hours.
4) Transfer the liquid into a spray bottle and store in cool, dark place.
How to use it?
Wash your hair as usual then separate your hair into several sections. Apply the conditioner to each section and massage the mixture well so that it is evenly distributed. There is no need to rinse.