In the morning your skin needs a good clean after a night of accumulating oil, sebum and cream residues from the day before as well as other impurities. And before going to bed at night the skin needs to cleaned of all the dirt and pollution accumulated during the day. A cleanser is a key element in your daily face care routine and even more essential if your skin needs to be purified. This home-made cleansing gel will leave your skin clean and soft. It’s lemony smell is summer fresh but is also perfect for the rest of the year thanks to it’s effective properties!
What you need:
(To make 100 ml)
- 90 ml of a neutral organic cleansing base (can be found in an organic food shop or online)
- 10 ml of aloe vera gel
- 10 drops of lemon essential oil
- 6 drops of tea tree essential oil
- A bottle for your mixture
Ideally you should sterilise the materials you use before starting your mixture. This guarantees the best quality and best results!
1) OK so pay attention… it is very complicated! Pour all the ingredients together into the bottle a mix. That’s it! 😉
2) Use as your normal cleanser on damp skin. Rub into your face using circular movements and rinse.
This home-made cleanser keeps for 3 months.