Sometimes we think that dry hands are a problem that only arises during winter but it’s not the case. In summer your hands can be drier than during the winter months and what’s more it is difficult keep your hands hydrated when you sweat. Sweating is actually one of the main causes of dry hands. Here is a perfect homemade balm so that you can have hydrated, soft hands all year round.
What you need:
- 1 teaspoon of bees wax
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon of almond oil
- 1 tablespoon of glycerin
- 4 drops of lemon essential oil
- Empty, clean airtight pot (50 ml)
1) Melt the bees wax, coconut oil and almond oil in a bain-maire.
2) Stir with a wooden spoon and then add the glycerin.
3) Remove from the heat and add the drops of lemon oil and mix again.
4) Pour your mixture into the pot.
5) Apply the balm two times per day and take time to massage your hands so that the balm absorbs well into your skin.