Pregnant women and women over fifty know these unsightly veins only too well, which make their appearance due to hormonal changes. However, their appearance is not the only reason that women hate them. They are often accompanied by discomfort (or even pain) and swelling. The ingredients that make up the ointment we are proposing today help to reduce the irritation linked to varicose veins, and their anti-inflammatory, toning and soothing components have a positive effect on blood flow to the relevant areas.
Naturally, applying and massaging in this ointment is not enough to make the problem veins disappear as if by magic (nothing can), and you also need to make certain efforts (in terms of diet, exercise, etc.) in order to see changes in the discomfort. However, using this product rigorously is a great help and we recommend that you start treatment as soon as varicose or spider veins appear, rather than waiting for them to get worse. This ointment will especially help soothe the area.
What you need:
- 30 g of beeswax
- 24 g of shea butter
- 15 g of sweet almond oil
- 30 g of arnica oil
- 1 vitamin E capsule
- An airtight glass jar
1) Melt the wax in a bain marie. While it is melting, add the sweet almond oil and the shea butter.
2) Lower the heat to a minimum and stir the mixture with a silicone utensil. Make sure that everything is well mixed together.
3) When it is ready, take the mixture off the heat and immediately add the arnica oil and the vitamin E capsule. Stir again.
4) Put it aside for a few minutes and then transfer it to the jar.
5) Every evening, apply the ointment, massaging it well into the affected areas. Allow the skin to absorb the ointment.
Caution: do not apply the ointment to broken skin.