Does good weather and a little sunshine make you want to roam the fields and play around in the meadows? Well that happens to be convenient, as you can make the most of your strolls to collect a few pretty daisies, which can be used for a special serum for your breasts. This serum has tightening and firming effects, which help create beautiful, firm breasts. It can reduce any swelling and is great for skin that is prone to sagging (as is often the case for women who have had children). It will soothe and repair skin around the breasts that is damaged, inflamed or subject to rosacea. It is made with a simple infusion technique that is very easy to carry out – so off we go!
What you need:
- 100 mls of extra virgin olive oil or sunflower oil
- 10 g of daisies
- Optional: 1 drop of vitamin E (for conservation, and it is also good for the skin)
- A clean, sterilised and airtight glass jar
1) Dry out your flowers in the fresh air.
2) Put them into your jar without pressing or crushing them.
3) Cover the flowers with the oil, shake the jar and place it in the sunshine (or in a place in which the natural light is very bright, such as on a windowsill).
4) Leave it to soak for 3 weeks, stirring regularly.
5) Strain the mixture into a container and add the vitamin E.
How to use it:
You simply need to take a small amount of the serum and massage it into the areas you would like to tone up, using circular movements. You can apply it to the neck, the cleavage and the breasts. To find out more about how to effectively massage the area, have a look at our article on how to maximise your cleavage.