WD40 is known for its many benefits. It is known as a great lubricant, as a way to deplace moisture as well as being able to get rid of grease and dirt. What is more it can get into difficult to reach places and can protect metal from rust and corrosion. Everyone who loves DIY or fixing cars will have a bottle to hand. When you know what it is capable of there are a hundred and one ways you can use this product in your household. Here are 24 ways to use this product that you might never have thought about. Read on to find out more!
1) Removing permanent marker stains or crayon stains from walls.
2) Are you fed up of shoes stains on your floor? Spay a bit of this product onto the affected area and then scrub carefully
It is important that you wipe the WD40 well as otherwise you’ll have a blood stain to contend with too when someone slips and falls…
3) There isn’t anything more annoying than two glasses that are stuck together. Spray a bit of this product around the area where the glasses are stuck and they should slide apart!
4) It is a great product for removing sticky labels: apply some and then scrub with your cloth.
5) If you are annoyed at a glue mark you can spray some of this product and then rub with a cloth or a paper towel.
6) If you have unfortunately found some chewing gum on your carpet, rug or sole of your shoe, use WD40 to remove it easily!
7)In general this product works wonders on all types of carpet stains.
Soak this stain with the solution and then leave for five minutes before scrubbing.