When you look at your reflection in the mirror you can sometimes think that your skin looks dull and lack luster. Tired out by daily life, your complexion can look washed out and your features drawn. The only touch of colour to your pale and tired looking face, are the dark circles under your eyes. Combat these symptoms with this natural mask which can also be used as a scrub so as to brighten your complexion so your skin looks radiant and fresh!
What you need:
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of bicarbonate of soda
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- Cold water
1)The first step is to pour the olive oil into a bowl
2) Next add the bicarbonate of soda and the honey. Mix together.
3) Pour in a little water to make the mixture slightly more workable and smooth. Make sure you don’t put too much in has that it becomes too runny. Now the face mask is ready!
4) Apply this paste onto your skin making little circular movement to softy scrub the skin. The is no point in rubbing your skin to hard that it becomes irritated.
5) Leave the mask on your skin for 10 minutes and rinse with warm water. Rinse you face with cool water a final time to give your face a good colour by stimulating your blood circulation. Moisturise your skin with an adapted cream.