Our households have many enemies that are ready to make our life difficult when it comes to cleaning. Dust is the number one enemy without any contest as it gets into every home and it is adept at getting into every nook and cranny. However limescale is not far behind as it encrusts your sinks, toilets and shower or any place in your house where there is water. This is why we have a excellent limescale cleaner recipe for you today that is not only simple to make but it won’t cost you hardly anything. What is more it is ecological so you won’t be spreading any nasty chemicals into the water system!
What you need:
- 500 ml of water
- 250 ml of white vinegar
- 2 teaspoons of tea tree essential oil
- Spray bottle
1) In your bottle start by pouring in your water and then your vinegar and shake so they are well incorporated.
2) Next carefully incorporate your essential oil. Now your spray is ready to use!
3) Spray some of the mixture onto the areas to be treated and then leave the mixture for a few seconds so that the magic can work. This also means that you don’t have to scrub as much!
4) Now wipe the are with a sponge and then rinse thoroughly.
Keep your product in a sheltered area away from heat and light. You can also add a label to your product so it is used correctly.