It is always nice to be able to colour your hair so that you can change your style and your current mood. However some colouring experiences don’t always turn out the way you hoped. That said, when it is successful or when you manage to find the perfect colour you want it to stay and not fade away! Here is a simple tip to try and prevent coloured hair from fading.
What you need:
- 20 ml macadamia vegetable oil
- 35 drops of chamomile essential oil
1) Find the two ingredients in a pharmacy, wholefoods shop or online.
2) Carefully mix the two ingredients.
3) Apply the mixture onto dry hair.
4) Leave for 20 minutes and then rinse. It is as simple as that!