The changing seasons can be hard on our hair, and it’s difficult to keep it in good condition throughout the impending winter. This is why we are proposing this hair mask, which will deeply hydrate your hair and is suitable for all hair types. It will even work for curly hair, for those seeking well defined, beautiful curls. If you would like soft, strong, shiny and bouncy hair, this is the mask for you.
Finally, if nourishing masks don’t seem to have much effect on your hair, maybe a hydrating mask will be the one that works for you!
What you need:
- 4 heaped dessertspoons of organic yoghurt
- 2 generous dessertspoons of aloe vera gel
- 1 dessertspoon of agave syrup (or maple syrup, or honey, although this may thin out your hair)
- 1 small dessertspoon of vegetable glycerin (don’t add too much to avoid having the opposite effect of what you are looking for)
1) Mix all the ingredients together until you obtain a smooth mixture.
2) Apply a good quantity of the mixture all over your hair (having wet it beforehand with a little lukewarm water). Massage it well into your scalp.
3) Wrap your hair in cling film and a towel or scarf to keep your hair as warm as possible, and to ensure the mask doesn’t drip.
4) Leave it to work for around 2 hours. We advise against leaving it on for longer than 2 hours because the yoghurt could start to turn.
Repeat at least once a week for outstanding results!