It is often difficult to find a hair care product to suit especially if we have dry and damaged hair which only really rich and effective solutions can combat. Unfortunately, supermarket products are full of silicon or other chemicals which don’t do our dry hair any good. To help hydrate dry and damaged hair you can use masks and essential oils. However if you want to have a shampoo that will leave your hair silky soft and shiny follow the recipe below.
What you need :
- Two table spoons of fine shavings of Marseille soap or vegetable based soap equivalent
- One table spoon of olive oil
- An egg yolk
- Lemon juice
The steps :
1) Pour the soap shavings into the bowl.
2) Next add the olive oil, then the egg yolk and lastly the lemon juice.
3) Carefully mix until the ingredients combine together.
4) Use as a shampoo on wet hair. Softly massage your scalp.
5) Shampoo your hair for 10 minutes then carefully rinse.