Yes, we know, taking a bath isn’t the most environmentally friendly thing to do. But when your body is all tensed up after a long stressful day at work, or when you’ve spent a day out in the cold, a warm bath is always a great comfort. And better again if its a bubble bath, which smells great and moisturises the skin! Yes, that’s right, this article is about to give you the recipe for a delicious bubble bath that smells good enough to eat. And if you have a pretty bottle to store it in, it can also make a great gift!
What you need:
- 120 mls sweet almond oil
- 80 g honey
- 120 mls gentle liquid soap (Dr. Bronner’s is great)
- 1 egg white (which provides the best kinds of bubbles that last the longest)
- 15 mls vanilla extract
- a glass bottle to store the mixture
1) Mix all of the ingredients together until the consistency is smooth.
2) Pour it into your glass bottle.
3) In order to use it, pour between 60 and 120 mls into the bath, under running water. Keep the remainder in the fridge for next time.
4) Stir the water with your hands to make it foam up to the maximum, and in you get! You’ll come out feeling fully relaxed and deliciously fragrant!