If you ask women what their biggest body hang-up is, many will say it is their thighs! The thighs are a difficult area to treat and it is an area that seems to attract fat and cellulite. Resultantly, the skin can quickly lose firmness and dimples can appear.
The cause of the problem is often a poor lifestyle. The diets we eat nowadays are too full of salt and fats. Hot showers and baths don’t help matters either. You need to change a few simple habits if you hope to get thighs you can be proud of!
[media-credit name=”fitnessmagazine.com” align=”aligncenter” width=”360″][/media-credit]
How to perfect and tone your thighs
- Avoid very hot showers.
- Limit fats and salts.
- Do anti-cellulite treatments made from essential oils.
- Do circular massaging movements on your skin.
- Give a blast of cold water at the end of your shower.
- Drink at least 1.5 litres of water every day.
- Do cardiovascular exercise.
- Drink green tea to limit water retention.
- Don’t go on a diet, but try to eat a balanced, healthy diet.
- Sleep with your feet raised 15 cm higher than your body, by putting a cushion under your mattress.
- Stay motivated!
Source: Programme Lotus