Dandruff is often considered disgusting and unpleasant. We are often disgusted when we discover flakes of dandruff in our hair or a snow shower on our shoulders. You know it’s bad when you start to wear lighter clothing so it looks less noticeable… Alongside specialized products such as a good anti-dandruff shampoo which can soothe your scalp, you could also try this water rinse which will leave your scalp healthy.
Feel free to take a look at our other anti-dandruff articles.
What you need:
- 300 ml of water
- 5 tablespoons of dried thyme
1) Put the two ingredients into a pan and boil for about ten minutes.
2) Filter the infused mixture so that you don’t find yourself with bits of thyme in your hair. Leave to cool.
3) Continue to wash your hair as normal and wring out any excess water.
4) Pour your thyme water rinse over your hair and give your scalp a little massage. You don’t need to rinse your hair.