In one of our recent articles we have already noted the amazing different uses of rice water. Rice is a beauty secret taken from Asian cosmetic culture. This basic ingredient is rich in linear acid, scalene and antioxidants which makes it an excellent beauty product to have in your bathroom cupboards! Read on to discover how to make an anti-aging mask which naturally boosts the production of collagen. (Collagen in an element in the skin which helps to fight aging). The mask is also brilliant for toning your skin and creating a radiant complexion! What more could you ask for?
What you need :
- 3 tablespoons of rice
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1 tablespoon of milk
The steps :
1) Boil the rice, drain and keep the water aside to use later.
2) Heat up the milk and pour into the rice. Mix carefully.
3) Add the final ingredient, the honey, and stir together. Now your mask is ready to use.
4) Apply the mask onto washed skin. Leave for 20 minutes and relax.
5) Rinse and use the rice water to give your skin a deep clean and to make the most of its benefits. (For more information about rice water read this article) .
You can make this mask two times a week. After two to three weeks your skin will feel more toned, youthful and radiant!