Spinach is a fantastic green vegetable for your health and for your skin. It’s vibrant green colour entices you in and makes you want to cook lots of gourmet recipes. With it’s trace elements including copper, iron, zinc, magnesium, phosphorus, magnesium and and it’s vitamins (A, B, C, E and K), it is good for us on numerous levels. Why not try and make your own cosmetics with this recipe for an anti-aging cleansing milk!
By infusing the spinach into milk it will soak in all it’s benefits. However you can also add Chilean rosehip oil to help with the essential fatty acids. This oil moisturizes, nourishes, regenerates and fights against signs of aging and inflammation. A powerful combination for fighting against wrinkles!
What you need:
- Fresh spinach (a good handful)
- A glass of unpasturised milk
- 1 teaspoon of Chilean Rosehip oil
1) Add the spinach leaves to your milk and heat the mixture for a few minutes.
2) You can then take the pan off the heat and leave to cool completely.
3) Filter the infusion and add the Chilean Rosehip oil. Mix together and the transfer into your labelled bottle.
4) Apply the mixture morning and night after having shaken it well.