You shouldn’t stay away from or look down on homemade cleaning products just because they don’t have 50 chemical products in them. Homemade products are worth trying out as they only contain good ingredients. They can also exceed all your expectations! Today’s homemade cleaning spray can help with simple cleaning chores like cleaning work surfaces or the fridge. However it can also work wonders on more complicated household chores like cleaning the oven, bathroom and kitchen… It’s so simple and you can do everything with it! What is more you won’t break the bank either. Let’s get started!
What you need:
- 150 g of white vinegar
- 0.75 litres of hot water
- 30 g of washing up liquid
- 3 table spoons of soda crystals
- 10 drops of eucalyptus or tea tree essential oil (You can also use less drops or use a different oil, it is completely up to you.)
- Bottle (A spray bottle if possible)
Good to know: Unfortunately, bicarbonate of soda can not be used as an equivalent to soda crystals as the recipe will be less effective.
1) First of all you need to dissolve the crystals with hot water.
2) Next add the other ingredients and start to mix.
3) Transfer the mixture it the bottle and don’t forget to add a label.
Your cleaning spray is now ready to use. You don’t need to rinse this mixture off unless you use it on the window panes in your shower.