Gout is an inflammatory illness of the joints, linked to overly elevated levels of uric acid in the blood. Crystals form, which is the start of all the problems! Not only is it chronic, but it is also relatively painful. To find some relief, a good massage is always welcome. Which is a happy coincidence, as today’s article is proposing an oil mixture which works effectively to soothe inflammation.
In addition to this massage oil, we invite you to consult this article, which presents a highly effective remedy for gout. The combination of the two can only be a good thing! Don’t hesitate to mobilise the affected limb, and to resort to an ice pack for even more relief.
What you need:
- 5 ml calophylle oil
- 2 ml juniper essential oil
- 1 ml wintergreen essential oil
1) Prepare the mixture following the above measurements.
2) Take a few drops of your mixture and use it to massage the area.
3) Repeat between 1 and 4 times a day, and persist with it until the symptoms ease.
Note: if you have only wintergreen essential oil, this can also work. Take two drops of this essential oil and massage it into the painful joints. You can do this 3 times a day for one week.