30) It soothes symptoms of irritable bowel such as bloating or pain.
31) It helps relieve heartburn, osteoarthritis, and rheumatism.
32) For asthmatics
Boil aloe vera leaves and breathe in to relieve your asthma.
33) It lowers the blood sugar level.
It is an ally of choice for diabetics looking to keep control of their blood sugar levels.
34) For healthy teeth
Drink aloe vera juice and brush your teeth with a toothpaste that contains it for healthy gum and stronger teeth. You may be able to find this type of toothpaste in organic or online store.
35) Drinking this juice relieves pain due to congestion, ulcers, colitis, hemorrhoids, urinary tract infections and problems related to the prostate.
36) For a healthy heart
Juice reduces cholesterol and triglycerides. Your heart will thank you!
37) It is useful for reducing inflammations due to ear or eye diseases and treating these infections.
Source : Comment-économiser