25) Spread your food out in a donut shape on the plate before putting it in the microwave, so that the heat is dispersed evenly and so that it heats up more quickly.
26) Make extra soup and freeze the surplus in plastic cups in order to always have an emergency meal at the ready, that you can reheat on an evening when you just can’t face cooking
We recommend that you do the same with chicken broth, which is sure to be appreciated if you get sick!
27) Probably one of the best ways to use the entire tube of toothpaste!
28) A tip for a zip that keeps opening by itself:
29) Egg cartons make the best ring holders!