19) For an egg that has cracked onto the floor, don’t clean it up straight away! Add a good dose of salt and leave it for 10 minutes. It will be much easier to clean!
20) Are you too full to finish off a delicious cake? Place slices of sliced pan on the cut edges before putting it in the fridge to keep it fresher and protect it for the next time
21) For a huge bowl of punch or sangria for a party, make oversized ice cubes using muffin molds
They will take longer to melt, meaning your drink stays cooler for longer!
22) Make a salad dressing from the remaining residues of mayonnaise or mustard that you can’t get out of the base of the jar. Just add vinegar, oil, some herbs and other ingredients, close it and shake!
23) Use a pizza cutter to cut quesidillas, fresh herbs, pitta breads, pancakes and plenty of other things
It would be an awful pity to leave this extremely useful utensil lying at the bottom of a drawer or just gathering dust!
24) If you have washed more lettuce than you need, keep what you don’t use in a bowl covered in some kitchen roll and cling film
The kitchen roll will keep the lettuce leaves crunchier for longer!