13) Shopping addicts should always have a carabiner with them to carry a number of bags in one hand!
14) A great way of creating space in the freezer
15) When eating outdoors, place the legs of the picnic table in a container of water to keep ants at bay
16) A flower that is slightly wilted and leaning to one side can be kept nice and straight with a pretty straw
17) A little sachet of chalk will absorb odours inside a press
18) To avoid getting your table cloth dirty, apply a little butter to the outside of the lip of a jug or carafe, to prevent drops from spilling down when you use it.
If you can avoid getting red wine stains on the beautiful embroidered tablecloth you inherited from your great-great-grandmother, all the better!