7) Use the sticky part of a post-it to remove dust and dirt from your keyboard
8) Keep your charger cables and earphones in your sunglasses case when you are on the road
9) Use hair grips to stop cables and headphones from getting tangled
10) If you don’t have a poly pocket for important documents, a sheet of cardboard (or even a rigid paper plate) and a large freezer bag will ensure your documents don’t get damaged
11) Coloured nail varnishes can help you tell your keys apart, if there are too many on your keyring
12) If you often borrow things from people, but tend to forget who you borrowed them from, take a photo of the person with the object
No more excuses!