11) Freeze aloe vera gel in an ice cube tray. The cubes will be ready to use in the case of burns, irritation or sun burn.
12) Freeze spoons to help you reduce puffiness around the eyes in the mornings.
13) If you are looking for a way to remove odours and bacteria from your jeans, here is the best way of doing so:
14) Place a lollipop stick or a plastic spoon into a pot of yoghurt and freeze it, for a light snack to please children and adults alike.
15) Put a sponge in a freezer bag and freeze it.
You can use it in two ways:
- Use it as an ice pack for bumps and bruises, to ease pain without getting water melting everywhere, or causing burns from the ice.
- Put it into a lunch bag to keep your food cool.