The mixture we are proposing today will help you make your conditioner much more effective, mainly using cinnamon. Cinnamon is known for its pleasant aroma and its therapeutic benefits, but when it comes to hair care, it adds beautiful tints and a brighter colour, all the while making the hair silky and soft, with a gently spiced fragrance. It’s effects on the hair colour works better for brunettes than for blondes, but the cinnamon also works fantastically to strengthen the hair and stimulate hair growth, thanks to its vitamins and antioxidants.
From the first application, your should notice two or three new reflections of colour in your hair. If you are not happy with the results, stick with it until you achieve the desired results.
What you need:
- 3 dessertspoons of honey
- 3 dessertspoons of cinnamon
- 5-6 dessertspoons of conditioner
- A hairbrush
- (Optional: if your hair is dry, also add a dessertspoon of olive oil or coconut oil to the mixture)
You can half the quantities for short hair.
1) Slowly mix the honey and the cinnamon. They need to be well mixed and the cinnamon should really permeate the honey.
2) Wash your hair and towel dry it. Once it is half dry, part your hair into several sections, and spread the mixture all over your hair with a brush. You can also use your hands to rub it into your hair, but avoid getting it on the skin of your face.
4) Wrap your hair in clingfilm and cover it with a towel. Wait 30 minutes before removing the towel, and then wait 4 to 5 hours before rinsing very well with hot water.