11) Tangles are not the end of the world. Look at where they are positioned to understand the cause.
- If it’s underneath the material, it could be that the tension of the main thread is too loose.
- If the tangle is on top? The tension is too tight.
You know what you have to do!
12) Cleverly organise your bobbins with toe separaters.
[media-credit name=”Screenshot Pinterest” align=”aligncenter” width=”564″][/media-credit]
13) To avoid bending your pins, place them at an angle.
14) A bowl with magnets glued to the bottom is the perfect receptacle for your pins. You’ll never again lose them!
15) To turn a delicate, narrow piece of material inside out, use a straw and a skewer. This will work wonders!
16) Here is an easy technique for making your own DIY sewing mannequin with your own exact measurements, with a t-shirt, some duct tape and crepe paper or a filler.