Parenting life can be made far easier, thanks to these little tips, that despite their simplicity, can make all the difference! And for the children, they can give them a little more independence: no more need to ask mum or dad to help them achieve certain tasks, that suddenly become within their reach! We have previously provided you with a few similar tips here, as well as tips for how to make long car journeys easier on everyone here. In terms of looking after their toys, you’ll find all the techniques you need just here. So here are a few more that you are sure to love!
1) To stop them from spilling their bubbles, tape the bottle to the leg of a chair!
2) Say goodbye to melting ice cream running all over their clothes with this little technique!
3) Add a few coloured sections to the clock to designate the times set for each activity
Parents can thus set the rules and times for each task depending on their schedule and their children’s needs, and the child has a constant visual reminder of what they need to do. Although it doesn’t stop you adding a little flexibility to the schedule to spend more time together!
4) Sweeping the floor is a chore that children are well capable of doing. To make it easier, use tape to mark out a small area on the floor, into which they should sweep all the dirt.
5) It can be hard for children to tell the keys on their key ring apart. To help them out, colour code them with nail varnish or paint.
Each key has its colour. If you are feeling creative, you could even paint each lock to match each key!