11 ingenious tips that all dog owners need to know!
5 (100%) 1 vote
Some people admit it openly, others less so, but we often love our four legged friends more than anything in the world and are prepared to do whatever it takes to keep them happy and healthy. Despite this intense (and reciprocated) love, everything isn’t always rosy in the garden. If your dog has a somewhat stubborn personality, brushing their teeth or getting them to take medication can be a bit of an obstacle course. And as for getting them to take a bath or tending to their fur, suffice to say it’s not always easy. Here are a few tips to make life easier with your beloved pooch.
1) Put dog toothpaste on one of their chew toys that has rough edges or that has parts made of rope. When they chew on it, it will brush their teeth.
2) If your pooch tends to eat a little too quickly, they can quickly become sick and may even vomit. Put an object in the middle of their bowl or turn the bowl upside down, so that they will have eat around the edges, which will slow them down.
3) You can also separate the dog food into cupcake moulds to stop them from eating too quickly.
4) Always keep a carabiner to hand to attach the leash, or tie it on to objects.
5) To get them to take medication, hide the tablets in the middle of treats with a hole in the middle.