The scars that acne leaves on our skin can be as irritating as the spots themselves. Whether they form various shaped craters in the skin, whether they look like deep bites or whether they are simply swollen raised areas, these reminders of severe acne have one thing in common: we could well do without them!
Reducing their appearance takes patience and requires the right products. Carrots are one such product, thanks to their high vitamin A and carotene content (which our skin loves!). Vitamin A is great for redness and acne scars. Here is how to make a fantastic mask with very few ingredients, to fight against the scourge that is acne scars.
What you need:
- A large carrot
1) Wash and prep your carrot. Cut it into large pieces.
2) Blend it in a blender until the texture is soft and velvety.
3) In order to make the texture more pleasant and easier to apply, add a little flour.
4) Apply the mixture to your face (concentrating especially on the most affected areas) and leave it to work for 10 minutes.
5) Rinse with lukewarm water and gently dab your face dry with a towel.